GeoMat™ 6 CEU Class - Onsite Wastewater Training Seminar Hubertus
Earn 6 credits at the GeoMat™ Onsite Wastewater Training Seminar. Instructors Tom Donahoe and Bob Borceau will cover the GeoMat Septic System, GeoMat CRU Files, and SoilAir System®. The class will be held 8:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. on Wednesday, February 27 at the Sterling Chalet located at 1271 WI-175, Hubertus, WI, 53033. Registration is $25 in advance or $35 at the door. Please call Lee at 262-782-3000 to pay with credit card or have your account billed.
Click below to register:
Licenses Applicable To:
Master Plumber, Master Plumber - Restricted Service, Journeyman Plumber, Journeyman Plumber - Restricted Service, Soil Tester, POWTS Inspector Certification, POWTS Maintainer Registration
GeoMat Septic System
• What is it?
• How does it work?
• How is it installed?
• Comparisons to traditional products?
• When is it cost effective; when isn’t it?
GeoMat CRU Files
• CRU Files are computer programs that make designing GeoMat Systems fast & easy. Bob Berceau will provide step-by-step instructions design GeoMat Systems
• SoilAir is a patented technology that intermittently aerates the drainfield rather than constantly aerating the wastewater in a tank.
• The key element in removing and preventing biomat from forming is making sure the soil receives ample oxygen
• SoilAir produces 21,000 times more oxygen to the leachfield than septic tank aerators.
• This process allows rapid rejuvenation of failed septic systems.